Miss Jane has given me a Beautiful Blogger award!!! Thank you so much, Jane!!!! I am so honored!!
So now I have to write 7 things about myself… This is not easy!!! I don’t know where to start since I am not a very exciting person (my DH would agree with that…). Let me think……
- I am a translator. I translate English books and articles into Chinese. My education background was not related to this at all. This is actually something I came across by accident.
- I love deserts!!!!! I would do anything for sweet treats!!!!!!
- I don’t like to cook. I would rather do the dishes then cook. Don’t get me wrong, I do know how to cook and do all the cooking around the house now, but cooking just doesn’t come natural to me…
- I don’t like spicy hot food. I don’t know why, but I’m just very sensitive to the heat. My mom often tease me say I’m not her child cause she loves spicy food!!!!
- I love to watch TV. Dramas, comedies, reality shows… you name it!!! In fact DH once told my sister I was very easy to please, just give me TV, internet and stitching then I can pretty much entertain myself, which is very true!!!
- I don’t really enjoy driving. I do know how to drive, but I just can’t feel relax when I drive. Good thing DH is a very good driver~~
- I’m kind of a shy person. I don’t know how to strike a conversation with strangers. But once I get to know someone, I would open up more.
I made it!!!! That wasn’t easy!!!! I hope you are not bored to death yet!!!
Now to pick only 7 person to pass this award on is also very difficult!!! There are so many beautiful blogs out there I enjoy so much!!! I’ve noticed many blogs that I often visit have already received this award, so I will pass it on to the ones I think haven’t receive this award yet. Here are seven beautiful blogs in no particular order:
As for the awesome show, DH and I went to see Cirque du Soleil’s Kooza. It was amazing!!!!! We were so nervous for the performers when they are swinging and jumping on the wire or spinning wheels that’s like 3 stories above ground. The clowns are super funny, too!!! We couldn’t stop laughing!!!
I am still super busy with my work right now, so not much progress on my stitching yet. Hopefully I will have something to show you next time. Thank you for visiting, my friends!!!