The rules of this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let them know they received this award by
commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from
whom you received the award.
So here are some of the blogs I read that brightens my everyday, and I hope they will brighten your day, too:
- Edige - Apró örömök az életemben.
- Annemarie – Orts and Ends
- Jane – Miss Jane’s Stitching
- Rachel D – Country and Cozy
- Elisa – Old Ragged Threads
- Melissa – Words and Blooms
- Tatyana - Вечерние посиделки
- Cathy B – With Needle and Thread
- Lynn B – Happiness is Cross Stitching
- Drea-Dear – Drea-Dear
- Irene – Cross Stitch Happy
- Nicole – Something for Me
On the first day of spring, DH and I went to see wildflowers in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. Spring is the most beautiful season in the desert, and it is hard to imagine that deserts can be so lively, too~
Spring has defiantly arrived!!!