Friday, September 30, 2016

Blooms~

As promised, another project finished. This time it is my sewing machine cover!! I've always wanted to make one for my sewing machine to protect it from all the dust, I use to just cover it with a random piece of cloth, now it can sit pretty on my desk with its new cover~ 

Pattern: Designed by Sophia Yu
Size: 16" W x 13"H  x 7D"
Beginning Date: 05-21-2015
Completion Date: 09-28-2016

Something new I learned from this project - crazy quilting! It was super fun, I can go on and on on assembling the pieces together. The final result is the front part of the sewing machine cover, which doubles as a pocket for all my rulers and scissors and stuff for easy access!! 


Because there is so many steps to finish this project, it really takes a lot of stamina to see it through. I think that is why it always take me so long to finish a project, I kind of loses steam halfway through, and it will sit in my drawer for quite some time until I dig it out again. It is always the last 20% that takes me the longest to finish, but I am glad I finally did.


So here you have it! Crossing off another project on my way too long to do list!! Now what should I work on next?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Theresa, your skills are improving so very much! This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vickie~ It took me a while but I enjoyed every step. It feels really good to see the finished product!!

      Delete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa