Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

I brought my car in for a smog check today and saw the receptionist wrote down “1.11.11” on my receipt. At first I thought it was some sort of code, then I realized that was today’s date!!!! How interesting~ I wonder if anyone had especially scheduled to give birth today just to get this on the birth certificate~~

I don’t know if it’s because of the new year, I felt like stash shopping lately, and shopping is what I did!!

 IMG_0240

Of course seeing Bunny Hill Designs was having a sale didn’t help me stop either!!! I bought a few patterns and this pack of Cosmo Variegated Floss, which were on sale at half off~~~ Who could resist these beautiful floss?! I think Anne still have some in her shop but not much, so if you feel like getting some will have to act quick~~

IMG_0247

I’ve also been wanting those lovely charms I saw so many fellow stitchers put on their works!! So I did a little bit web surfing and found that CR’s Crafts carried a few variations of this charm with a reasonable price~~ I thought these will look nice on the ornaments I hopefully will be making….

IMG_0243

Oh~~ I’m not done shopping yet!! I feel like there will be more to come~~ ^^

3 comments:

  1. I love the peak of the Patchwork Pines pattern that I see peeking out. And the charms are fantastic. I can't wait to see what you put them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty threads and I just love those charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new stash!! I am planning on buying some of those charms for my ornaments, too. Love 'em! Can't wait to see the ornaments that you put them on. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa