Friday, October 30, 2009

Wicked!!

When I first saw this design by PrimitiveBettys, I knew I wanted to stitch it!!! There is just something about it that keeps calling my name!!! Maybe I, too, wanted to be a little bit wicked from time to time~ So here it is~

IMG_3057 copyIMG_3077 copy

Pattern: PrimitiveBettys “Wicked
Thread: DMC cotton floss
Fabric: 28ct evenweave coffee dyed
Size: 3.25" x 2.25"
Completion Date: 10-28-2009

It is stitched one over one, on my very first try of coffee dyed fabric. Please excuse the not so perfect corners and cording around the edge. I keep telling myself these imperfections add to the primitive feel of the piece… ;-)

Happy Halloween~~~

19 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this! Well done, Theresa! Corners are freakin' HARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Miss Theresa :) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finish, the cording adds a perfect touch !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black & orange... Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabulous Theresa! Your very first one over one looks just great. I bet you're hooked now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish Theresa...Love the cording bow! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely cushion, fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it's very cute! I also like this style very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's adorable, congratulations on a fun finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theresa, your stitching is beautiful and your finishing--FABULOUS!! Great job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic finish! I really love that backing fabric too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this design too! I think you did a great job on the finishing. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. is a beautiful stitching, i like it,All!.
    your fabric is great too!.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super finish, love the colours( front and back) great ornie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly a fabulous finish!

    I'm sorry Theresa, I misplaced your email & didn't get your finish shared last week as planned. It is up today. Thank you again for stitching & sharing!

    Smiles,

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa