Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Feliz Navidad~

Finished another Christmas stitching a couple days ago, only one more to go to complete this set!!! YA~~~ I had the song in my head when I was stitching this one as well. Christmas is getting closer!!!!

IMG_4173IMG_4174

Pattern: Lizzie Kate "Tiny Tidings XII - Feliz Navidad"
Thread: DMC cotton floss
Fabric: 32ct Belgium linen
Size: 3.5" x 3.5"
Completion Date: 11-24-2008

Please excuse the wrinkles, I swear I will smooth them out when I work on the finishes.... ;-)

And for those who celebrates Thanksgiving, have a very nice holiday and enjoy great company and great food!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Curses! Now, I've got the song stuck in my head! Great little finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!Also as the kids have been watching Dora Christmas DVD....
    Beautifully stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute stitch and those buttons just make it even cuter! Happy Thanksgiving everyone:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa