Friday, September 12, 2008

Moon Festival

This coming Sunday is the Moon Festival in Chinese culture. We have just received a package from home packed with delicious moon cakes.  Sam's mom also threw in a whole bunch of ginseng tea bags~ It's always great to receive packages from home!!

IMG_2993

Usually we eat the moon cakes with family under the full moon during moon fest, but I couldn't resist and opened one this afternoon for my afternoon tea time. There were like four or five different flavors of moon cake in the package. I picked one with pineapple fillings, and it is so delicious!!!

IMG_3012IMG_3019

Thanks for Ike, I don't think we will be able to see the moon this Sunday. The news make it sound so serious that I'm really started to worried. We have plenty  of food and water so I don't think we will be in much trouble. I just hope it won't do too much damage when it passes through.....

2 comments:

  1. You have a very cute blog! I will have to visit more often! Great job!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, and please do come visit again~~

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa