Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Back with More!!

Since I have my sewing machine out, I have made a lot of progress on my quilt this past week. I have finished piecing all the individual blocks!! Yay~ I find that it is kind of difficult to make the center point meet perfectly. I had to redo some of the blocks cause they were wayyyy off. Any tips on how to make perfect centers??


I laid out all the blocks to have a peek on how it will look in the end. It does kind of feel like looking through a kaleidoscope, doesn't it?


Sadly I will have to put this aside for this moment. Big work due date ahead meaning no time to quilt, plus I have to give my dining table back for dinning~ Hopefully I will be able to get back on this soon. Thanks for visiting~~

4 comments:

  1. Love this quilt top Theresa. It dos look like a kaleidoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful quilt Theresa! I hope work isn't crazy busy for long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://ayamsatebv.blogspot.com/2018/11/taruhan-situs-sabung-ayam-daratan-di.html/

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa