Saturday, April 15, 2017

Spring~

Happy Easter everyone!!! I have been busy - stitching and quilting this time!!! When the quilting studio I go to called for doing a quilt for a charity event, I signed up right away! After seeing the pattern, I thought, I could do this. It looks very similar to the sewing machine cover I did last year. Then I read the instructions......It requires paper foundation piecing...... Um... ok, I have never done it before. So I turned to the place where people goes for help - Google!!  Thanks for YouTube,  I learned how to paper piecing, and it is so much fun~~~


So here is my piece in its full glory!! It will be one of 12 pieces that will make up one quilt~ I can't wait to see it all put together!!!

 Pattern: Designed by Sophia Yu
Size: 12" x 12"
Beginning Date: 04-03-2017
Completion Date: 04-14-2017

On the stitching front, I have made quite some progress. Almost done with the main part, then on to the borders!!! I can see the finish line on this piece now! So exciting!!


Hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend! Thanks for visiting~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh Theresa, how very pretty this is! Happy, Blessed Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter. The quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa