Saturday, April 15, 2017

Spring~

Happy Easter everyone!!! I have been busy - stitching and quilting this time!!! When the quilting studio I go to called for doing a quilt for a charity event, I signed up right away! After seeing the pattern, I thought, I could do this. It looks very similar to the sewing machine cover I did last year. Then I read the instructions......It requires paper foundation piecing...... Um... ok, I have never done it before. So I turned to the place where people goes for help - Google!!  Thanks for YouTube,  I learned how to paper piecing, and it is so much fun~~~


So here is my piece in its full glory!! It will be one of 12 pieces that will make up one quilt~ I can't wait to see it all put together!!!

 Pattern: Designed by Sophia Yu
Size: 12" x 12"
Beginning Date: 04-03-2017
Completion Date: 04-14-2017

On the stitching front, I have made quite some progress. Almost done with the main part, then on to the borders!!! I can see the finish line on this piece now! So exciting!!


Hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend! Thanks for visiting~~

3 comments:

  1. Oh Theresa, how very pretty this is! Happy, Blessed Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter. The quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa

My Footprint