Friday, December 23, 2016

Almost Christmas...

Can you believe it is the end of the year already?! This year seemed to fly by in a blink of an eye!! December is usually the busiest time for me, but I did manage to make some progress on my stitching. I am really enjoying stitching this piece~



I needed a new Christmas wreath for the front door this year, cause the one I had accidentally dropped on to the floor and broke. With limited time and a tight schedule, I needed something simple and quick to make. So after a little research, I decided to put together this ornament wreath~ I think it is pretty festive, don't you say?



Although it is almost Christmas, we are still having some summer-like weather, and my plants seem to enjoy it very much, flowers blooming left and right~ My favorites are these violate blooms. Since both these plants have never flowered before, I had no idea what the flowers would look like, so I was very surprised when I saw them. Aren't they beautiful?!



And here are some reds that are blooming, adding a little Christmas to my balcony~



And finally, some orange and green in the mix!



So are you all ready for Christmas? I'm getting there!!! May you all have a wonderful holiday!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love your progress on your BBD piece! Your flowers look beautiful. Merry Christmas, Theresa! Hope you have a wonderful holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new wreath is so pretty! Merry Christmas Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is gorgeous, Theresa! Happy New Year! I love your blog background, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article, this post is really amazing. buy k2 spice

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! beautiful Your new wreath is so pretty! Merry Christmas Theresa!

    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa