Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Learning Something New & Merry Christmas!!

Time really flies!!! I can’t believe I totally skipped November and now we are at the end of December…. Thought I better check in before the year ends~

This was back in November, but I learned how to machine appliqué!!! It was not as difficult as I thought, as long as you find a suitable pattern, all you need to do is follow the edge. Of course I still slipped here and there and it was not perfect, but I think it is pretty good for a first try!!

2014-12-24 13.22.04

I also learned hot to do a insert zipper pocket. Had a lot of assistance completing this, though. I hope I will remember how to repeat this one in the future….

2014-12-24 13.19.54

Saw this tree at the train station the other day~ May all of you have a wonderful holiday season.

2014-12-16 17.05.30

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa