Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stitching Update

Can you believe it’s September already? Seasons is a strange thing. One day it was still hot like summer, once we enter September, you can feel the temperature at night dropping, and fall is in the air. It’s actually a nice relief to me, as I’m still trying to get use to the hot and humid island weather~ This is a dried up rice field I passed the other day, just thought the pattern is pretty cool!!

IMG_1430

Nothing much to repost, still waiting on our shipment from the US, still working on the Mystery Sampler… I wasn’t sure about the flower color before, but it has grown on me after stitching it.

IMG_1416

I just noticed today that my bolgoversary has came and gone!!!! It has been four years since I started this blog and now entering the fifth year!!!! I want to thank you all for visiting my little corner~ Your support and comments have meant a lot to me!! Hope to see you around for another five years~ Happy stitching!!

14 comments:

  1. Hope your package arrives soon. your mystery sampler is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 4th blogoverssary.
    Beautiful sampler. I like the colors. Hope your furniture arrives soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogoversary! I hope to see you around blogland for many more years yet!

    Hope your treasures arrive soon ~ then you can really start to settle in to your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Theresa! So glad you are still blogging. Great to hear from you way "over there". =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blogoversary! Nice going on the project, the colours are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 4th blogoversary. Mine is tomorrow and I can't believe that it's been four years already.

    I love your project. The flowers in the grass are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Theresa - where abouts are you in Taiwan? I am in Taipei - Shenkeng
    I like your blog - you stitch some pretty things

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 4th Blogoversary! I had sent out the Traveling Pattern on Monday, hope you receive it safely soon!

    Love your Mystery Sampler!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing how quickly these blogging years fly by, isn't it Theresa? Congratulations on four years!! Love the progress on your mystery sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Four Years! And many more!

    I hope your belongings arrive soon. I'm sure you're ready for them to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary Theresa! Hope you're settling in well despite waiting for your belongings. Love the progress on your mystery sampler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to know that your move went well and that your parents helped you out with furniture and other things. I hope that your own things will soon be with you.
    Good to see that you have found a little stitching time.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa