Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hard at Work!!

I have been busy recently. Not with stitching, but playing and taking care of my niece Annabelle~ My sister just became a new mom this year, and this is my first time meeting Annabelle~ She is such a sweet little thing!!!

My mom is also visiting my sister, so it was so wonderful that we got to celebrate Mother's Day together. Taking care of a baby is not easy, after looking after her a few days, I really have a new found respect for all you mom's out there!!!

I'm still working on the wedding gift. I thought I would have more time to stitch while visiting my sister, but Annabelle occupied most of my time - not that I am complaining, I love hanging out with her~ Hopefully I will have a stitching post to show you next time. Enjoy your week!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh Theresa, she is beautiful! I love the name Annabelle it is so pretty and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is gorgeous,no wonder you are so proud of her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa,
    Who can blame you for not doing any stitching when you have such a cute baby niece to meet.She looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious niece. Enjoy your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивый малыш!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annabelle is just the sweetest. That face is melting my heart even now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she is precious! Look at those eyes! Annabelle is such a pretty name too. Glad you got to spend some time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I wouldn't be doing any stitching either if I had a cutie-pie like Annabelle nearby! Hmmm... I notice the giraffes on her little outfit. Could that possibly be a gift from Aunt Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can stitch anytime - I would be able to resist such a cutie like her either. Love the pink and orange giraffes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Theresa, what a beautiful little cutie. No stitching project could draw my attention away from such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww!! She is sooo beautiful! What a sweetie! I have a deep respect for moms too. It's hard work!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa

My Footprint