Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It’s About Time…

…that I post something stitching related!!!! I have been slowly working on my LHN ornament. Besides traveling back and forth between my parents’ and in law’s home, some frogs had visited me as well slowing me down. I’ve miscounted several times and had to take part of it apart. You would think building a house would be easy!!!!

IMG_1621

Despite all the redo, I love this Red House design sooooo much, and apparently so does my MIL~~ She saw me working on this today and said it looks so pretty, so I offered to make something out of it and give it to her when I am done. But that will have to wait until I get back to the States~~

11 comments:

  1. It looks great :) Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red house looks great and the tree looks cute too, Theresa! I'm sure your MIL will love it very much. Have a safe journey back home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is certainly gorgeous! Iv'e stitched it a couple of times myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're enjoying your visit, Theresa! I love how your Red House is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! Hope you're enjoying your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a favorite of mine from last years ornament series. You'll get it done!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa