Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Away…

I will be traveling again for a few weeks, first to Japan then back home to Taiwan. To make sure I have enough supply during my trip, I’ve placed an order on fabrics and threads that I will need for the LHN ornaments. I think I’m all set, at lease in the stitching department….

IMG_0313

I was super busy these past few weeks. With only two more days left before leaving, I haven’t even pull out my suitcase yet, and I’m the type that usually start packing like 2 weeks early!! Can you tell that I’m panicking right now?!

8 comments:

  1. If you're set in the stitching department, what else do you need?!? LOL

    Enjoy your trip, be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always worry about what book or stitching/knitting/quilting projects I'm going to take with me before I worry about other stuff. Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you have a wonderful and safe trip. Don't forget to double check all your important things before leaving. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, I hope a lot of fun.
    God bless you.

    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa