Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello World!!!

Can’t believe it was the beginning of December since I last post and now we are near the end!!! Sorry to be absent for so long. I have been busy setting the house up and getting ready for the holidays. I only have a little time to stitch these past few weeks, so not a whole lot to show. Nonetheless, here is what I have done with my tumbler quilt so far. I’ve only managed to finish 1/4 of the quilting, and still have ways to go!!!! I’m enjoying every second I’m having with it, though~~ It is a joy to see it grow!!!

IMG_0144 copy_thumb[2]

Sorry about the grim photo, we have been raining non-stop for the past few days now, and there will be more to come…. I long to see the sun soon!!!!!

Although I have not done any Christmas stitching this year, I have been enjoying all the beautiful works that each and every one of you have done out there!!! May your holidays be filled with peace and joy!!!!

10 comments:

  1. The tumbler quilt is beautiful; I love the blues in it. And I also love your header photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress on your guilt. Merry Christmas and happy new year, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quilt look so pretty!.
    Merry Christmas and very happy new year to you and your family Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is coming together quite nicely.
    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is looking just wonderful, Theresa! Just love it!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is looking gorgeous, Theresa! I'm so glad you're enjoying the quilting on it...

    Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely quilt...Enjoy your holidays

    Have a blessed christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt looks all warm and snuggly! I haven't had a lot of time for quilting/stitching/knitting lately either because of holiday activities but hope to get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My best wishes for health, love, peace and happiness for you and your family this Christmas, next year comes loaded with many blessings and prosperity for you.

    With love
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Theresa, that is gorgeous!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa