Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Floss Ring Tag Exchange and Wisteria House Update

Nicole has informed me that the floss ring tag I made for her for the Tiny Treasures Exchange has safely made its way to her mailbox~~ I’m glad to hear that she liked what I’ve made for her~

IMG_8590IMG_8595

Pattern: Windy Willows “ Early Summer
Thread: DMC cotton floss
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Linen in Bluish Gray Color
Size: 2.5" x 2"
Finishing Date: 06-03-2009

I’ve always wanted to stitch Windy Willows designs and thought this would be an appropriate time since this design is called “Early Summer”~~ I had a little trouble when I got to the whipstitch again, I don’t know if it’s because I pulled the backstitches too tight so it was a bit more difficult to do the whipstitch…… But I think the end result doesn’t look too bad~

As for my little Wisteria House, I finally finished all the stitching!!! I love how it looks already~ Now if I can just put it all together without ruining it…… We’ll see how that goes~

IMG_8959IMG_8963

Pattern: from book 3D Cross Stitch“ Wisteria House”
Thread: DMC cotton floss
Fabric: 22ct Hardanger in white
Size: 6.5" x 3"
Finishing Date: 06-16-2009

11 comments:

  1. Wow, great finishes!! I love your cute little floss tag and I can't wait to see how your 3-d house turns out. I know you can do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see how your little house turns out. I still haven't started mine. And the floss tag is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wisteria House is very lovely, and I'm sure you will put it together just perfect. I can't wait to see it! The floss tag is very pretty too. Windy Willows designs are beautiful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your floss tag is really cute and I can't wait to see how your Wisteria House turns out. Lots of Love Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floss tag!! TOO cute :)
    AND, your progress looks simply fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty floss tag and great finish!
    Congrats on finishing the stitchy part of your "Wisteria House". Can't wait to see it put together:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congratulations!
    It really looks nice!
    Now comes the hard part...hm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, ladies, for all your encouragement!!!!! They meant a lot to me~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see it finished...what a neat project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the floss tag on Cole's blog, but I love the outdoor pic. Hopefully now that I'm getting settled in my new house I'll have time to surf blogs more - I've missed a lot with your Wisteria House! I love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your floss tag is so nice and summerly! Very very cute :)
    And I can't wait to see how your Wisteria House turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa