Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Beginning~

After disappearing for so long, I'm finally back!! Well, Almost......

It has really been a busy time for me the past few weeks, traveling, packing, moving, finding an apartment, and most important of all, get connected to the Internet!! I have so many things that needed to catch up with, including my stitching~ I didn't get a lot of chance to stitch, and I miss it!! I still have a lot of unpacking to do, but hopefully will be able to steal some time to stitch~

I took like a thousand photos on our drive from TX to CA, but couldn't share them with you yet cause I don't know where I put my card reader...... There are so many stories to tell, and I will share our journey with you once I dig up the reader somewhere in the mountains of boxes I have sitting in storage right now......

Until then, happy stitching~

3 comments:

  1. I wish you every happiness in your new home and hope to see you stitching soon and the results thereof. Love Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Thanks for your sweet comment to my blog! I can't wait to hear about your moving adventures! Hope you love your new home in Cali:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! It's great to see you there again :)
    I will wait for your photos. How do you feel in the new home?

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa