Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fa La La La La

Is it really November already?? It sure doesn't feel like it here in Texas... The weather is so nice and warm and we are still wearing shorts. I even saw some kids swimming in the pool yesterday. I almost put all our summer clothes away a couple weeks ago when the temperature dropped, good thing that I was feeling lazy and didn't get to it that day....

Got another Christmas piece done yesterday~ I had a lot of fun stitching this one. This song was playing in my head over and over again while I was stitching, sometimes I even caught myself singing it out loud.....

IMG_3862

Pattern: Lizzie Kate "Tiny Tidings XII - Fa La La La La"
Thread: DMC cotton floss
Fabric: 32ct Belgium linen
Size: 3.5" x 3.5"
Completion Date: 11-03-2008

I went to Hobby Lobby the other day and got all the buttons I needed for the set. I couldn't find a music note one that was called for on this design, so I chose a pair of stars instead. I think it turned out ok~

IMG_3860

I really love the colors used on this piece, the red and the green are just lovely!! And to the finished pile it goes~

IMG_3854

I haven't had a finish for a while so I think I'm going to take a break from this a little bit and do a small finish first. I did work on Heart and Hand a little bit but there's just not much to show. I wish I have three pairs of hands so I can do them all in the same time.... LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa! Falala is so cute!Your stitches are very neat too!

    So you are at Texas! We been to the convention center many years back. Nice place~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your L*K is really nice with vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely work, I feel Christmas magic in the air :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa