Monday, October 27, 2008

Snow Zone

Didn't have too much time to stitch this week, so I only managed to finish stitching Snow Zone of Lizzie Kate's design. For some reason, it turned out a bit narrower then I've expected, but I still love this cute little penguin, especially the colors of his green scarf~ It is still missing a white pom-pom on its hat, though, I will have to go visit the craft store again soon.

IMG_3840

Pattern: Lizzie Kate "Tiny Tidings XII - Snow Zone"
Thread: DMC cotton floss
Fabric: 32ct Belgium linen
Size: 3.5" x 3.5"
Completion Date: 10-27-2008

I think I will go on to stitching the other designs first, and come back to finishing them all at the same time in a later date. This way I can add or change it up a little bit if I feel like it.

Mom will be leaving tomorrow, and she has already filled my fridge with all kinds of delicious food. I think I won't need to cook for the next few days..... I truly will miss her when she leaves tomorrow....

3 comments:

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa