Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Finally Finished!!!

After almost two and a half years, I have finally put in the last stitches of the Joyful World!!!! I did the whole piece over 1 and adjusted the boarder to keep the finished piece petite, I love how it turned out!!!


Pattern: Snowflower Diaries “Joyful World SAL” 
Thread: DMC 
cotton floss 
Fabric: 28ct Natural Linen 
Size: 13” x 7.75” 
Done in two over One 
Beginning Date: 09-03-2017 
Completion Date: 03-01-2020


Here is December, love the deer in the snow!! This design is so December!!! And here are some highlights from this piece.



This was such a joyful piece to stitch, thank you Snowflower Diaries for designing these cutest patterns and offer it for free!!! One chapter closed. What should I do next?

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. Well done for doing it over one, I am doing an alphabet in one over one as part of a sampler (the rest is 2 over 2 as usual) from Blackbird designs and it is killing me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig, ik ben op zoek naar de patroontjes.

    Groet Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a great finish. I started mine in 2016 and left it for a long time. I am just onto December after finishing the border. I am also doing mine in two pieces on 28 count, 2 over 2.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa